The Four & Four: 404 4th Ave N, Fargo, North Dakota, US, 58102
Join us for the gBETA Fargo Fall 2023 showcase event! Preceeded by a social hour 6-6:45pm, the showcase features pitches by the six gBETA Fargo Fall cohort companies: Billie’s Soap, Chipp, Dwel, Spotters Aerial Ag, Uncle Charlie’s Chow and Wunup.
• Billie’s Soap and Spa crafts personal care products and high-end skincare solutions, featuring a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Billie’s Soap manufactures a bespoke line of all-natural soaps, bath products, and topical treatments with the flagship moisturizing scrubs driving the majority of revenue. Billie’s Soap has generated $175,000 in revenue in 2023.
• Chipp.AI makes it easy to sell AI apps. AI developers can quickly copy and paste Chipp.AI’s code to sell their application on a pay-per-use model, rather than just offering a monthly subscription or freemium option. Much like Stripe powers monthly subscriptions for SaaS applications, Chipp.AI powers usage-based payments for AI applications. Chipp.AI’s MVP launched September 22nd and has 27 users within days of its launch.
• Dwel digitizes a homeowners maintenance to-do list and delivers prompts to ensure timely completion of routine tasks. Dwel users create a digital home profile and populate an associated equipment and task list; these tasks can then be scheduled according to industry best practice or customer preferences. Dwel launched the MVP to beta testers on Oct 6, 2023.
• The Roadrunner by Spotters Aerial Ag simplifies the spray application process for drone operators. Since traditional application drone operators charge per acre, the Roadrunner’s easy-to-use pickup-box solution simplifies workflows and increases mobility for the drone operator. By reducing ground and ferrying time, The Roadrunner enables applicators to cover more acreage in less time, resulting in higher profits. First manufactured in 2023, 18 Roadrunner units are currently in-field, generating $169,925 in revenue.
• Uncle Charlie’s Gourmet Snacks specializes in reimagining classic snack foods with premium ingredients and gourmet flavors. Uncle Charlie’s flagship product, Charlie’s Chow, features nostalgic dessert flavor profiles of a widely-beloved snack, commonly known as “puppy chow.” Charlie’s Chow is sold in 500+ locations across eight states and has generated $101,738 in revenue in 2023.
• Wunup promotes healthy competition by enabling users to compete against one another for financial rewards. Wunup leverages fitness wearables to track users progress, alerts users of challenge progress, and distributes the earnings to the winner(s) once the challenge is completed. Wunup enables increased social engagement through leaderboards, real-time activity tracking, and personalized challenges. Wunup has 132 users on the waitlist and reached the goal to beta test with 100+ customers in Q4 of 2023.